Re: Artist NeoPixels and LEDs Workshop - Basic WLED CANCELLED

James O'Dell

Feb 23, 2023, 3:18:06 AM2/23/23
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com, James O'Dell
I need to cancel the workshop for tonight.

Ice storm knocked down many damaging wood things. My power lines are missing along with house power.

Sorry

On Thursday, February 16, 2023, James O'Dell <mac...@gmail.com> wrote:
We are starting a new Workshop series covering NeoPixels, addressable LEDs, controllers, software development, and other LEDs. Anything that lights up for ART!

The LED workshop is planned for the fourth Thursday of each month in the i3Detroit Classroom.

This first workshop will cover basic WLED software setup and operation. WLED is probably the easiest and cheapest way to get into cool NeoPixel effects.

I have several ESP8266 and ESP32 dev boards with neopixels to use for testing and fun.

Bring a laptop along if you want to setup WLED from scratch. There is a WLED iphone app to control the Neopixels.

Thursday, (2/23) 7-9 pm

i3Detroit Classroom

Open to the public

Hosted by
James O'Dell
mac...@gmail.com

Bring your ideas, projects, questions, and imagination