Maker Business People

Jennifer Nagle

Nov 18, 2020, 1:20:55 AM11/18/20
to i3De...@googlegroups.com, i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks!

As we're heading into the Christmas season, I think it's long overdue that those makers that are a part of this community who have businesses maybe point me to their website so that our community can maybe give you a boost?

Also, I've explored our Wiki quite a bit, we should have a listing of our small businesses, right? We should, but can I help put one together? And to do that, I'm going to need y'all to give me your website and a brief intro of who you are and what you make.

Ok, I should go to bed now... :)

Thanks!

Jen Nagle
--
History is who we are and why we are the way we are. --David McCullough