Cosplay Commission Opportunity

William Kent

May 26, 2021, 1:58:42 PM5/26/21
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Greetings i3Detroit community.

A few months ago I ordered a cosplay outfit from Etsy: the Pink Time Force Power Ranger. Despite my best efforts to ensure otherwise, it arrived too small to comfortably wear. Some of the pieces are OK (the gauntlets, belt, and boots I can keep; the helmet I am getting from someone else, and I’ve already ordered a replacement for the gloves). However, the top and pants are completely unusable; they don’t meet like they should and the pants would show my underwear as I walk. This is the second time I’ve ordered a cosplay over the Internet only to find out I cannot wear it once it arrived. Never again will I make this mistake. I am therefore looking for someone who is willing to take on a commission for the Pink Power Ranger jumpsuit, that I can meet with in person (at i3 or otherwise). Here are some reference photos of the character I am talking about. Price is negotiable, as is the timeframe; however, I would prefer to have it completed before July 1st, as I am going to a convention in Chicago over the 4th of July weekend. If you or someone you know would be interested in helping me, please reply to this message (I am not quite comfortable with posting my personal contact information in a public mailing list; I will send it privately to whomever responds). Also, if this costume is a success, I expect I will be placing many more commissions with you in the future. Thanks so much!

William Kent