membership quest

John Kollman

Feb 19, 2022, 2:04:44 PMFeb 19
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com

 Hello All,

I am on a membership quest. I don’t know any members so this is how I am going about trying to meet people so I can progress. Little bit about me: My name is John Kollman, I am a 49 year old Mechanical Engineer and interested in cars, electronics, carbon fiber among other things. I hear there are members involved with the Beaglebone. I am a big fan of that product and have been working with Automotive Grade Linux on the Beaglebone Black Enhanced. Anyway, if anyone out there is willing to sponsor/help please contact me.

Thanks,

John Kollman

319 640-1884

johnkol...@gmail.com