Re: In need of laser cutter

Raiford, Jody

Dec 9, 2023, 1:19:17 PM12/9/23
to Abbie Franz, i3detroi...@googlegroups.com, Laser Zone, i3Detroit Membership Onboarding VP
Hi members!

This came in to the Membership Management email. Forwarding to Public and Laser, and also posted on Slack. Hoping somebody can help!

Jody

On Sat, Dec 9, 2023, 10:54 Abbie Franz <fra...@udmercy.edu> wrote:
Hi!
I am a student at Detroit mercy's architecture school. Last night our laser cutter broke. Our final model is due Monday morning, and I see on your website that you have a laser cutter. I am wondering if I can use it to etch a piece of acrylic for myself. Also, there are many other people who need the laser cutter for their model. I would like to know if I can also cut their files with their material at i3. This would preferably happen today or tomorrow!

Thank you,
-Abbie Franx