helper at comic convention

Baise Moi

Dec 27, 2021, 2:13:37 PM12/27/21
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
I have a booth at the Great Lakes Comic Convention in February at Macomb College in Warren, and am looking for a helper. It includes a pass to the convention for both days, and I need the assistance for about three hours on each day. Friday the 25th would be from about 2 to 4:30, for unpacking and setting up, and Saturday the 26th would be from around 5:30 until the truck is packed,. You dont need to be a weightlifter - none of the stuff is horribly heavy (a folding table, a bunch of sterlite boxes, a hatrack, etc)  but it's awkward and the multiple trips to unload from the truck are just more than I can do (I'm about to turn 70) when I need to spend the afternoon selling as well.  Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you.

Judy Sullivan
SEVENTEEN17JEWELS
SEVENTEEN17JEWELS
 SteamPunk Jewelry and
         Accoutrements

William Kent

Dec 27, 2021, 2:39:47 PM12/27/21
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
🙋🏻

I’ve been to that convention back before COVID, and it is just my size. (I hate giant conventions, but I still want there to be some crowd.) Please email me privately at this address and we’ll set up details. Thanks so much!

William Kent