Friday Hot Dogs! (and tours)

Raiford, Jody

Sep 9, 2022, 2:17:29 PM9/9/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
This Friday, I intend to joyously consume a hotdog in honor of the third (III) commandment of the Discordian Pentabarf. While this isn't strictly according to the commandment itself, as one is to perform that duty alone, I do enjoy a good hot dog on a Friday!

So come, fellow Discordians! Partake of a hot dog with me!

Let this also serve as notice that I promise to be present for folks who would like a tour, or to work on their membership quest, or guests who would like to use tools under some minimal supervision.  From 18:00 until at least 22:00, the doors will be thrown wide! (metaphorically: please still sign in, lol)

Extra hands to help give tours, sign in guests, and cook and consume hot dogs would also be more than welcome.

Jody
Pope of Anerisia, this week at least