Looking for Freelance Soldering Services - Will pay for help

Chad Peterson

Jan 21, 2023, 2:39:25 PM1/21/23
to i3 Detroit Public
Hi All,

I am currently working on a DIY project and need some assistance with soldering some wire connectors.

Does anyone do freelance soldering services? I would happily pay someone for their help.

The soldering is fairly simple and quick, I am just not very good at it. I would need three xt60 connectors and 6 bullet connectors soldered. My project is remote control related, so someone with some RC experience would be great, as I also have a couple of general questions.

You can reach me at either my email or phone number below.

Thanks, Chad

Steve Maas

May 23, 2023, 1:30:15 PM5/23/23
to i3 Detroit Public
I know this is old, did you still need help? I'm not a member yet, but I could do this for you.
Steve