SLA Resin up for grabs

Dan Erickson

Feb 22, 2024, 1:25:24 PMFeb 22
to i3 Detroit Public
We have around 55 gallons of DSM Somos Watershed XC that's available free to anyone who wants it.
As it ages, resin thickens. And, at around 500cP, this is getting a bit too thick for reliable results on our large format printers. But it's still probably fine for smaller work and for non-3D printing applications. I'd just like to avoid seeing it hauled off and incinerated.
Note: This is 355nm resin, so won't necessarily work with hobby printers (most are 405nm).
PM or email me if interested.
I'd rather not publish our business address here, but we're about a mile North of i3Detroit.

-Dan