Cosplay Project Assistance

William Kent

Feb 16, 2021, 8:06:38 PM2/16/21
to i3 Detroit Public
Greetings i3 Community!

I am looking for assistance on a longterm cosplay build: a 3D printed Iron Man-variant suit. I can run the printers quite well, but have zero experience in painting and finishing the parts after they come off the print bed. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could agree to devote some time to assist me. My plan is that we would work on finishing the parts together as I learn how to do it independently. Once I am fully confident with my abilities, I will do the rest on my own. This might take a while. Since this commitment will probably become a long-term project, I am more than happy to pay for time if desired. If you're interested, please contact me via reply to this list. Also feel free to forward this message to someone outside the space if you think it is appropriate. Thanks so much!

William Kent