Looking to hire, Front-end Web Developer - Full time or contract

Justin Triplett

Aug 3, 2021, 10:25:18 AM8/3/21
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone, I hope you are doing well.

I am posting here because I am looking to hire a front-end web developer full time or on a contract depending on the candidate's needs.

We are looking for someone who is self motivated with strong experience in JavaScript primarily. We are not married to a particular js framework and would like to discuss your thoughts on that topic. We have an important new project and would like to build a web browser based interface that implements a custom API which uses the OpenAPI spec and Swagger UI for testing and documentation.

We prefer to be light on details in public posts, if this sounds interesting I would be happy to discuss further in private.

Our facility is in Plymouth MI, near 5 mile and Sheldon, we are open to considering remote work for this role.

We continue carefully working with COVID-19 guidelines to ensure everyone's safety and I will be happy to discuss any concerns you might have.

If you are interested or have any questions please let me know directly.

Cheers
Justin Triplett