Vinyl cutter part

snake girl

Apr 8, 2022, 5:07:22 PM4/8/22
to i3 Detroit Public
Hi,

This is a random question but I literally can not find the parts anywhere or anyone who can help me with this. I have a Roland Camm-1 Cm24 cutter which is very old; it does not work I think it is the pinch roller board assembly which a sensor part number 7443513040 that is the problem. Does anyone know where I can find this part the only site I have found it on is printko which I'm pretty sure is a scam site I can never get ahold of them. Also does anyone know of any vinyl cutter repair places in the Detroit area so I can see if I am right.

thank you

Megan

Knox Valleskey

Apr 8, 2022, 9:06:59 PM4/8/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
I don't know of any vinyl plotter/cutter repair places locally cause everyone I know who has plotters does their own repairs, and I would call wensco and see if they have any leads. They're probably the biggest sign parts supplier locally, and deal with alot of vendors and companies that cut vinyl.