New Proto-Member Looking to Hang Out

Jason Dobrich

Oct 11, 2021, 10:12:58 PM10/11/21
to i3 Detroit Public
Howdy folks, I'm waiting on my phase one approval, but I still want to spend some time in the space, maybe bring a small leather project I've been working on at home, so I can meet some more of you and all that good stuff. Anybody willing to sign me in Wednesday? I'd prefer afternoon, but I can make other times work.

Roger S

Oct 12, 2021, 9:28:53 PM10/12/21
to i3Detroit
I may be there later in the afternoon.  I'm picking up a vehicle in Warren at around 3 pm, and planning to load the kiln right after that.  So figure maybe 4:30?

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 10:12 PM Jason Dobrich <jedo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Howdy folks, I'm waiting on my phase one approval, but I still want to spend some time in the space, maybe bring a small leather project I've been working on at home, so I can meet some more of you and all that good stuff. Anybody willing to sign me in Wednesday? I'd prefer afternoon, but I can make other times work.

Jason Dobrich

Oct 13, 2021, 12:16:16 PM10/13/21
to i3 Detroit Public
4:30 sounds great. Thanks!