Hey er body.

Detroit Deplorables

Jun 19, 2021, 8:41:51 PM6/19/21
to i3 Detroit Public
I’m Dave. I’m extremely new to this group and to the idea of it in general anc I’m beyond exited. So, please be patient for a day or two. So, a little about me. I’m very mechanical. I’m a logical thinker, I instantly look for methods to improve things. I’ve had multiple ideas for products that turned in to money makers long after I thought of them, but I have never had the means to see most of them through. I have one right now that would be a game changer for google, Amazon or shipt or any grocery delivery service and monopolize the game if it was implemented but I have no way to achieve it, or pitch it lol. So it’s locked in my brain.. reason I brought that one up is causes group like this could make it totally possible. I work at stellantis in repair. I’m a photographer, started a few businesses. I like to stay busy. I’m pretty tech savvy as well. If there’s any way I can be of service to anyone , please don’t hesitate. Oh, and I love dogs lol. Thank you for having me!

Jennifer Nagle

Jun 21, 2021, 9:51:27 AM6/21/21
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Dogs are pretty awesome.
Pre-pandemic, I brought my girl Cosmo with me to the sewing and classroom zone now and again.

20210421_172457.jpg

Drop me a line for puppy-cuddles or sewing lessons.

You might also ask around for folks with knowledge of how to apply for a patent on your great idea, as I don't think you need a working prototype, only diagrams and a proposal -- I THINK -- which could then be sold to Amazon or Doordash or Shipt!

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 8:41 PM Detroit Deplorables <dschm...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Detroit Deplorables

Jun 21, 2021, 12:46:21 PM6/21/21
to i3 Detroit Public
Sewing and puppy’s what! I need to learn to sew!

Dave Schmittler

Jun 21, 2021, 2:23:52 PM6/21/21
to i3 Detroit Public

It was brought to my attention my upstarts name was attached to this gmail, I actually noticed it when I signed up for i3. I changed it back, idk how they were associated in the first place. As far as my political views, I keep them to myself since they were called in to question I feel obligated to elaborate where I stand. I am all for the lbgtq community to be treated with respect and allowed to live life as they are most comfortable. My stance on “2a” has nothing to do with my political views. This country is based on freedom and equality and the ones who make it anything less are the problem with this country. I live by the common courtesy of live and let live. I judge no one based on anything besides their actions towards other people. I’m not right I’m not left. I deal with issues as presented.  So, I guess if asked my political affiliation I’d have to say the party of common sense and common decency. I prefer no to speak about politics as a social topic of conversation, unless there’s injustice than I will have the loudest voice. I hope that this clears up any confusion, and I’d much rather discuss it in private if there’s any more concern, I do not want my enthusiasm on the right to shoot paper to give anyone the wrong idea of who I am, just as I wouldn’t want someone who lives a certain way to have to defend their way of life.

Con Vuong

Jun 29, 2021, 7:46:56 AM6/29/21
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to i3detroit dave.  I'm a lazy tinker/inventer myself.  I also joined i3detroit to make some of my ideas into actual physical form.  This is where you do it and meet people with similar interest.  You need help or pointers in the right direction ask in slack, it's probably the fastest way to get answers.

Jake Cooper

Jun 29, 2021, 7:57:56 AM6/29/21
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Where is the slack page?

Andrew Arnold

Jun 29, 2021, 8:03:04 AM6/29/21
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com

Con Vuong

Jun 29, 2021, 8:20:02 AM6/29/21
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com

David schmittler

Jun 29, 2021, 10:05:57 AM6/29/21
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I’d like to group build one of my ideas it would be very lucrative and I bet we could all retire off it lol

Sent from my iPhone