Fwd: Detroit Food Academy is Hiring - Program Manager & Operations Coordinator

Jeff Sturges

Jun 18, 2021, 1:28:17 PM6/18/21
FYI pls share

Jeff Sturges

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jen Rusciano <j...@detroitfoodacademy.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: Detroit Food Academy is Hiring - Program Manager & Operations Coordinator

Hi there,

I hope you are well! We've extended our deadline to Friday, June 25 at 5p. We'd appreciate your help circulating the two attached job postings - for a Program Manager & an Operations Coordinator -  to your community and networks.

Thank you for all you do, and Happy Juneteenth!
Jen

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 12:32 PM Jen Rusciano <j...@detroitfoodacademy.org> wrote:
Hello from the Detroit Food Academy! I hope you are having a good week.

DFA is searching for great candidates for two new, part-time positions (see attached position descriptions). Please forward these job announcements to anyone who may be interested.

Thank you,
Jen

--
Jen Rusciano, MBA (she / they)