NYE 2023/2024 at i3Detroit!

Matt Arnold

Dec 20, 2023, 10:11:40 AM12/20/23
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com, i3de...@googlegroups.com
Several people have asked me if there will be a NYE party at i3Detroit. The answer is yes! Let's organize food and drinks to bring! Here's a list where you can register the potluck food, drinks, or snacks you're bringing. I started it off. Let me know if you need to use one of my warming buffet dishes.

I'll also bring the Meta Quest 2, and the Tilt5 tabletop hologram system. Obviously, for those who want to play a board game, I'll bring dozens of those, as always. We have a great new lounge area where we can hang out. Let's get together and ring in 2024!

-Matt A

Matt Arnold

Dec 29, 2023, 1:12:02 PM12/29/23
to i3 Detroit Public
Just a reminder of the NYE party! If you look at that spreadsheet I linked to below, we've got plenty of goodies. Many of you are half-planning to be there and haven't added yourself to the spreadsheet because you're not sure if there will be enough other people there. But if enough of you fill it out, then you'll know about each other's attendance, and it will snowball! You probably have a bag of M&Ms in a drawer or a can of beer in your fridge. Add that to the spreadsheet so that you can add your name! But most importantly, just bring yourself, food or no food.

A couple of days ago I got Firmament, the VR game by the creators who made Myst. It's the most spectacular VR experience I've ever had. I'll bring my tower PC to hook up to the Quest 2 to play that. I recommend you try it!

-Matt A

David Smith

Dec 29, 2023, 9:56:17 PM12/29/23
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Date: Dec 31
Time: T -X hours? 😄

I'll be here!

DaveS

Matt Arnold

Dec 31, 2023, 12:34:54 PM12/31/23
to i3 Detroit Public
I just realized I never answered the question about the time! I plan to get there at seven.

-Matt A