Introduction

Sthefanny Hincapie Agudelo

Apr 25, 2022, 12:02:27 PM4/25/22
to i3 Detroit Public
Hi everyone!

My name is Sthefanny! Just moved from Alabama to Detroit about 6 months ago. I've been on hibernation mode ,but I'm ready to get out there and do stuff while meeting cool people! My purpose for wanting to join i3 is that I would like the space to work on a project called Sweet Home Spirits. You can visit their website at www.sweethomespirits.com

I am in charge of creating an Etsy page for them and having goodies to sell. I want to practice using the laser cutter for some engraving on wood and metal. I am also want to try out the sand blaster for some of the glass work! Some of the things I plan to create are:

Whiskey Glass , Flask, and Shaker with Sweet Home Spirits logo
Whiskey Stones with "SHS"
Vinyl Sticker with Sweet Home Spirits on it
Wooden Coasters with logo

The pictures will show you what I have created so far! I have never used a laser machine so this will be new for me ,but I am familiar with photoshop and have a background in art so hopefully I can pick it up pretty easily. :)

See y'all around!
Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 11.28.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 11.28.16 AM.png

Robert Mcfadden

Apr 27, 2022, 3:54:16 PM4/27/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com