still looking for minion

Baise Moi

Jan 23, 2022, 5:38:00 PM1/23/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
School scheduling has unfortunately made it impossible for the initial person who volunteered, so I'm posting again, looking for a helper for the Great Lakes Comic Convention in February at Macomb College in Warren. It includes a pass to the convention for both days, and I need the assistance for about three hours on each day. Friday the 25th would be from about 2 to 4:30, for unpacking and setting up, and Saturday the 26th would be from around 5:30 until the truck is packed,. You dont need to be a weightlifter - none of the stuff is horribly heavy (a folding table, a bunch of sterlite boxes, a hatrack, etc)  but it's awkward and the multiple trips to unload from the truck are just more than I can do (I'm about to turn 70) when I need to spend the afternoon selling as well.  If you are available and interested, please contact me at - byt3m...@gmail.com.  Thanks for reading.

--
SEVENTEEN17JEWELS
 SteamPunk Jewelry and