Re: [i3detroit-public] Digest for i3detroit-public@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Stephen J. Nowicki

Aug 13, 2022, 7:57:01 PM8/13/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com

James,

    I have a marble maze using Cricket. If it still works I can demo, and let people play.

On 8/13/2022 3:07 AM, i3detroi...@googlegroups.com wrote:
"James O'Dell" <mac...@gmail.com>: Aug 12 08:07PM -0400

Come join us for all things CircuitPython

CircuitPython is an easy to learn programming language developed by
Adafruit Industries
www.adafruit.com
circuitpython.org

CircuitPython Night @ i3 will feature demos, getting started sessions,
project help, Q&A, and makerspace tours

The Eastern Michigan Python User Group (EMPUG) will demo, discuss, and
answer Python questions (3 only)

Stop by to learn about CircuitPython and a local Makerspace

CircuitPython Night is open to the public

Beginners encouraged

Must wear a mask for everyone's safety
[image: Circuit Playground Express Board]

Friday, August 19, 2022, 6-9 pm

Location:
i3Detroit
1481 Wordsworth