Shameless plug

William Kent

Nov 28, 2021, 9:04:52 PM11/28/21
to i3 Detroit Public
Since this is the public list and we occasionally get the occasional job ad here, I thought, “Why not?” If the mods disagree, feel free to delete this post; I will not take offense.

I would like to direct your attention to the following project:

I worked with these people every week on filming this project before the pandemic. The director, Mr. Hoffman, was a close friend of mine. And I was there, on set, in person, the day before the governor ordered the state shut down. I ask that you consider throwing at least a few bucks at them. These are good people, and I would be so proud if they were able to start a Hollywood career from the success of a movie which I physically helped create. Thank you for your consideration.

(And if they do succeed, he’s in for one hell of a surprise when he sees my name at the top of the donators list! I pledged so much that I will be listed as Executive Producer in the credits.)

Jennifer Nagle

Nov 28, 2021, 9:15:33 PM11/28/21
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing! COVID shenanigans permitting, a screening party may be in order.