Hosting a learn-to-code meetup at i3 on Public Night, Friday 6/28?

Paul Pham

Jun 19, 2024, 1:46:36 PMJun 19
to i3 Detroit Public
Hi makers,

I'm a member-candidate still working on my i3 application, a software engineer by training, and I'm also interested in helping out with carpentry or other renovation projects at the space.

Would it be all right if I invited my learn-to-code meetup to the public night next Friday?

I did this a year ago and everyone had a great time at i3, got interested in hardware and more crafty projects in addition to code, and recently a member asked if we could come back. Probably 4 to 5 people will show up, ask for a tour, and mingle. I can help give tours.

Thanks for your consideration,
Paul

Roger S

Jun 20, 2024, 3:26:14 PMJun 20
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
You just need a member to sponsor (if less than 11 people) and two members if >10 people.  There likely will be enough members willing to sponsor tomorrow night, but no guarantee.  ( I will not be there )

Thomas Burns

Jun 27, 2024, 4:52:02 PMJun 27
to i3 Detroit Public
I will sponsor.