January Thank You Thread!

Kevin Flory

Jan 3, 2022, 6:53:36 PM1/3/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to shout out to Con Voung.

Due to illness, I've been struggling to build a fixture I've wanted for the Craft Room--a tabletop picture-framing jig. First, he came in and helped turn my really vague ideas into a realizable idea. Then he designed and printed the key parts of the design. When I wasn't able to push forward and actually build the d*** thing, he came in and did that too--all while walking me through the process so I can maintain it in the future.

I'm really grateful. Due to Con, we'll be able to mat and frame up to medium-sized pictures after expansion is done.

--Kevin F., Co-Coordinator, Craft Room

Con Vuong

Jan 3, 2022, 8:19:59 PM1/3/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Kevin.  We still have to finish it.  All the parts are done.  Let's try to finish up Friday.