Robotics Instructor Needed - part time $50-$75 x hour

Addie L. Stone-Richards

Aug 25, 2021, 8:37:31 PM8/25/21
to i3 Detroit Public

Hello i3 Community,

I worked at the makerspace, Techshop for 5 years so I am familiar with your inhouse talent/robotics skillsets. I wanted to share this Robotics Instructor opportunity with your membership  in case you have anyone in mind for this opportunity. If so, feel free to forward this email and let me know if you have any questions. We also are always looking for CNC and Welding instructors so please reach out if you'd like to be on our instructor call list.

Please see the Robotics Instructor job description attached with a brief a summary below.

Regards,

Addie

Position: Robotics Technician Training Program Instructor

Pay Range: $50 - $75

Attached: Robotics Instructor Job Description

Contact: Marianne Donoghue, mdon...@almmii.org, 248-342-2304

The position would be contractual with flexible hours but would require nights and weekends. This would be a great supplemental or part time position.

Instructor will teach the following processes and technologies:
  • Robotics Skills
  • Mechanical Basics and Troubleshooting
  • Fluid Power Basics and Troubleshooting
  • Electrical Systems
  • Control Logic
  • Electrical Control Troubleshooting
  • Electronics Troubleshooting