Engineering student looking for electro & mechanical projects to help with

Zane Shaw

Apr 30, 2024, 4:15:42 PMApr 30
to i3 Detroit Public
Hi everyone, I'm an engineering student (undecided between mechanical, electrical & civil) looking to get hands-on experience with projects this summer.

On my own, I've been going through different resources to learn the basics (Arduino for electrical & Dustyn Roberts' Making Things Move: DIY Mechanisms book for mechanical). I also have coding experience with Python & C++. I'd be happy to learn anything more to help bring something to life.

If there's anything that comes to mind on projects where I could lend a hand or simply observe, please let me know.

Thank you,
Zane

Stjepan Rajko

May 11, 2024, 10:40:06 PMMay 11
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Would you like to work together on a solar golf cart?

Zane Shaw

May 12, 2024, 2:41:05 PMMay 12
to i3 Detroit Public
Hi there, I'm certainly interested. Let me how we can proceed, I'd love to learn more

Stjepan Rajko

May 13, 2024, 9:17:36 PMMay 13
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the interest, I'll email you directly shortly.