jhak maar ke || Desi boyz

newton

Jan 24, 2015, 7:19:01 AM1/24/15
to i2...@googlegroups.com
I am damn sure that I have heard a song quite similar to the start of this. Just couldnt point to it. Does anybody know what the song name is.

The starting riff of the song is the suspected portion

suroj

Jan 25, 2015, 2:57:18 AM1/25/15
to i2...@googlegroups.com

On Saturday, 24 January 2015 17:49:01 UTC+5:30, newton wrote:
I am damn sure that I have heard a song quite similar to the start of this. Just couldnt point to it. Does anybody know what the song name is.

The starting riff of the song is the suspected portion

-May be the song Rookhi Sookhi Roti from Nayak The Real Hero.