Re: Unable to download i2b2 VMWare images from archive

Diane Keogh

Feb 28, 2021, 5:00:51 AM2/28/21
to Meurers, Thierry, i2i2 install group
I am forwarding this to our i2b2 install list

On Feb 15, 2021, at 11:11 AM, Meurers, Thierry <thierry...@charite.de> wrote:

Dear All,

First, I want to thank you for maintaining and providing this great research platform!

Second, I want to inform you that I receive a HTTP 500 Error when trying to download VMWare images of older i2b2 versions from i2b2.org.

Specifically, I tried to download the file i2b2vmware-1709c.zip from the archive (https://www.i2b2.org/software/archive.html).

I would be very thankful if you could take a look at it.

Kind regards,

Thierry Meurers

Scientific Assistant

AG Medizininformatik

Berlin Institute of Health

Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin

Campus Mitte

Charitéplatz 1

10117 Berlin

Jeff Klann

Mar 1, 2021, 5:22:17 PM3/1/21
to i2b2 Install Help
Yes, we've lost access to some of our archived software. We're working on it. Sorry! Is there a particular older VM that you need?

Thanks,
Jeff