Add dim tables

Elena Villalon

Feb 14, 2021, 10:11:49 PMFeb 14
to i2b2 Install Help
Can I add custom dimension tables to i2b2 and it so how, if there is any documentation I can find to add them. The dimension tables are visit_dimension, patient_dimension and provider dimension. We only have visit and patient. Will i2b2 also works with provider_dimension the same as with the others two, or I need to change something or add something to make i2b2 aware of the provider dimension table. Also if I want to add my own custom dimension table ( none of the three above but a new one), is there any documentation on how to add them and how i2b2 will query it as a dimension table not as a fact table. Thank you