Should we reserve a portion of our monthly i2b2 tranSMART Community meeting for general "i2b2 office hours"?

Diane Keogh

Feb 1, 2021, 12:38:27 PM2/1/21
to i2i2 install group
Dear i2b2 technical community members,

We hold a monthly i2b2 tranSMART Community meeting on the 3rd Tuesday of each month from 11:00-12:00pm EST https://zoom.us/j/657679480
and we were thinking of dedicating a portion of the time in these meetings as open "office hours" to allow the community to ask questions and make suggestions.  Do you think that is a good idea? Would you join the meeting?

If this is something that the community thinks is important we can also schedule a separate regular monthly meeting to provide support and connect the community to ressources.

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks,

Diane Keogh and the i2b2 team

--
____________________________________

an open-source / open-data community translational research platform

Diane Keogh
Executive Director,
i2b2 tranSMART Foundation

Diane.keogh@i2b2transmart.org
mobile: +1 (617)771-5511
www.i2b2transmart.org

Sarah Maidlow

Feb 2, 2021, 1:39:34 PM2/2/21
to i2b2 Install Help
I know that our team (UMICH) would appreciate and benefit from this.

Kellie Walters

Feb 3, 2021, 11:10:35 AM2/3/21
to i2b2 Install Help
UNC would be interested in this as well. Thanks.

Kellie Walters

Feb 3, 2021, 11:11:49 AM2/3/21
to i2b2 Install Help
It would be appreciated if the office hours portion could be a the top of the call.