i2b2 1.8 is released!

Jeff Klann

Jan 4, 2024, 1:17:22 PMJan 4
to i2b2 Install Help
(In case you missed our announcement in December...)

We are thrilled to announce the release of our new 1.8 i2b2 release! This release includes a brand new i2b2 User Interface, i2b2-on-OMOP, as well as bug fixes.

The i2b2 1.8 software can be found at https://www.i2b2.org/software and detailed documentation can be found in the Release Documentation https://community.i2b2.org/wiki/display/RM/1.8.0+Release+Notes

It has been busy year for the i2b2-tranSMART Foundation, and we plan to keep up the effort adding new features to i2b2 and planning for our 2024 annual symposium that is scheduled for June 24-25 in 2024.

Join the January 16 community call from 12:00-1:00 to learn more about the new 1.8 release and the plans for the 1.8.1 release that will be released on the spring.  Link to Community Call Zoom Meeting