Problem with dragging modifiers into groups

Andreas Unterkircher

Aug 9, 2021, 9:23:09 AM8/9/21
to i2b2 Install Help
Problem Modifiers-i2b2 Web Client.jpg

Hello,
We are using the 1.7.12a i2b2 webclient. We have a term hierachy as depicted in the attached screenshot. I can drag the "Infection" modifier into a "Group" section in the "Query Tool". But I cannot drag the "Niveau I" modifier. It just doesn't get dropped into the "Group" section, but just sticks forever on my pointer.
Is this a feature or a bug? What could we do to fix it? Thanks a lot for any hint!

Best regards,
Andreas

Jeff Klann

Oct 4, 2021, 9:44:09 PM10/4/21
to i2b2 Install Help
Looks like Niveau is a container. You want visualattributes DA, not OA.

Jeff