Trying to migrate I2B2 to snowflake

Endy Imam

Feb 14, 2024, 1:05:34 PMFeb 14
to i2b2 Install Help
Hello,

I was trying to migrate the I2B2 server from an old oracle server to snowflake. I was trying to change the *-ds.xml files changing the connection URL, driver, and security, but I am getting issues seeming in regard to failing to parse despite inserting it in correctly.

Is anyone here available to help troubleshoot?

- Endy

Md.Saber Hossain

Feb 21, 2024, 2:24:30 PMFeb 21
to i2b2 Install Help
Hello Endy,

Could you please provide additional context? I've just reviewed the 'snowflake' branch in the i2b2-core-server GitHub repository, and the pull request hasn't been merged yet. You can utilize the following version of i2b2-core-server: [link](https://github.com/Missouri-BMI/i2b2-core-server/tree/feature/snowflake). If you're considering running it in a Docker environment, you may want to use the following: [link](https://github.com/Missouri-BMI/I2B2_SERVERLESS/tree/main).

Thanks,
Saber