Query times out, gets cancelled after 60 seconds. Linux Red Hat.

Pedro Rivera

Feb 5, 2024, 10:15:09 PMFeb 5
to i2b2 Install Help
We are in process of migrating our instance of i2b2 from Windows server to Red Hat, for the most part things seem to be working well on Linux, except that all queries time out after 60 seconds and a 'QUERY CANCELLED' error is displayed in the Query Results pane.
I was able to get around this on Windows by increasing the fastCGI timeout value for php, but I'm not sure how to get around this issue on Linux.

Thank you for any help in advance.

Pedro Rivera

mabaj...@mac.com

Feb 6, 2024, 4:17:37 AMFeb 6
to i2b2 Install Help

Hello, Pedro,

If you are running Apache 2.4, the default timeout is 60 seconds. Please see the write-up at the bottom of this page: https://community.i2b2.org/wiki/display/getstarted/2.5+Web+Server+Requirements

Best of luck!

Mark Abajian

Pedro Rivera

Feb 6, 2024, 7:21:46 PMFeb 6
to i2b2 Install Help
Hi Mark, we are running Apache 2.4; I should be able to test this tomorrow in our dev environment, but I'm pretty sure this will resolve the issue.
Thank you so much, cheers!
Pedro