environment group has not been setup error

shariqtariq

Jul 2, 2020, 2:25:12 PM7/2/20
to i2b2 Install Help
So I did a quick install for 1.17.12 and connected it to a SQL server. It was working without issues. However, when I point it to a replicated database on another SQL server and try logging in I am getting the error

ERROR: Environment group has not been setup

I am not seeing anything in the i2b2 logs that indicates the origin of the error

However, when I point the i2b2 client back to the original data by altering

crc-ds.xml
ont-ds.xml
pm-ds.xml
work-ds.xml

The application works just fine

The databases are identical both in terms of content and persmissions

What am I missing>?

i2b2enverror.JPG

Miles Raymond

Feb 29, 2024, 7:50:43 PMFeb 29
to i2b2 Install Help
I can reliably get this 'Environment group has not been setup' error if using the admin interface to change the domain id.

Unfortunately I have not figured out how to UNDO whatever it does, and can only redo the database from scratch.