Delete and rename previous Queries

Philipp Schirmer

Jan 11, 2015, 10:35:02 AM1/11/15
to i2b2-ins...@googlegroups.com
Hi all together,
I'm not able to delete or rename items from the previous queries panel in i2b2 1.7.03/04. It isn't working in the latest VMWare image either. However it works on the live webclient. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this? Do you know which version the live webclient is running on?

Best regards
Philipp

Mendis, Michael E.

Jan 12, 2015, 9:23:22 AM1/12/15
to i2b2-ins...@googlegroups.com
Hi Philipp,

I have seen this before, but was unable to reproduce it on our environment.   I think now I know why, this is a postgres bug.  The live web client is on oracle which is why i think it works.   Let me do some testing and should be resolved in the next version

thanks
mike

dispose of the e-mail.

Dumestier Johan

Aug 25, 2015, 4:33:24 AM8/25/15
to i2b2 Install Help

Hi,

I have the same problem with the  1.7.05  version. Is there a solution to this bug or is it still in progress?

Thanking you in advance,

Dumestier Johan

Natus

Aug 26, 2015, 7:53:18 PM8/26/15
to i2b2 Install Help
Hi all,

I guess I have solved this bug on my version.
modified edu.harvard.i2b2.workplace/src/edu/harvard/i2b2/workplace/dao/FolderDao.java on line around 1053

replace the updateSQL thanks to ugly regex :

   updateSql = "update " + metadataSchema+tableName  + " set c_work_xml = regexp_replace(c_work_xml,'(.*<name>)(.*)(</name>.*)',E'\\\\1"+renameChildType.getName()+"\\\\3','g') where c_index = ? ";

I have corrected some more bugs do you want a list Mike ? What about the github ?

Dumestier Johan

Sep 13, 2016, 8:36:06 AM9/13/16
to i2b2 Install Help

Hi,

After working on it. I found where is the problem.

It is the jdbctemplate.update function which is bugged. I don’t know why, but it’s doesn't replace the ’?’ by the given arguments. I managed  to resolve the error by changing how the SQL strings are generated.

But i’m still wondering why this function doesn’t work properly.