sitemap_generator and i18n_routing

Przemek M.

Dec 7, 2010, 9:43:14 AM12/7/10
to I18n Routing
Hello!

I am using i18n_routing to translate all routes in my app. I'd like to
use sitemap_generator plugin (https://github.com/kjvarga/
sitemap_generator) but I cannot force it to generate map with
translated routes.

When I try use localized path (in my case locale is :pl) ...

Article.find_each do |article|
sitemap.add pl_article_path(article), :lastmod => article.updated_at
end

... I'm getting error claiming that no method found
'pl_article_path' .

Is there any way to do it with i18n_routing? How to make translations
of routes visible/usable for sitemap_generator?

Przemek M.

Dec 8, 2010, 7:19:52 AM12/8/10
to I18n Routing
Well, the issue is SOLVED.

It seems that nothing with was wrong with i18n_routing nor with
sitemap_generator.
One of the old plugins in vendor directory was breaking the 'rake
sitemap:create' task in the way that weirdly caused rake not to
translate routes during environment executing.

Tribute to kjvarga (kjvarga) for assistance.

Guillaume Luccisano

Dec 8, 2010, 11:05:10 AM12/8/10
to i18n-r...@googlegroups.com
Hum, thanks for telling us what was the issue and glad you figured it out !
Thanks for using i18n routing !

Cheers,
Guillaume