I18n_routing 0.4.0

Kwi

Sep 9, 2010, 8:35:51 AM9/9/10
to I18n Routing
Hello everyone

I'm proud to announce the release of the 0.4 version of i18n_routing.
Rails 3.0 official release is now fully supported ! Nested resources
are back again !

Every specs are passing, if you find any bugs, don't hesitate and
report it.

Thanks for using i18n_routing.

Cheers
Guillaume

Michael Torfs

Oct 8, 2010, 9:45:33 AM10/8/10
to I18n Routing
Hi Guillaume,

I'm trying to translate the admin part in this namespaced route, but I
don't find it the github wiki how I have to configure the namespace in
the yml files.

Is it possible to give an example?

I'm trying to get this translated:

map.namespace(:admin) do |admin|
admin.resources :orders
end

should go for :en to /admin/orders
for :nl /beheerder/bestellingen

cheers,
Michael

Michael Torfs

Oct 8, 2010, 10:40:59 AM10/8/10
to I18n Routing
Second question is if this types of route can be translated?

map.connect "services/:id/:name", :controller =>
"services", :action => "show"

:name is correctly tranlated, services does not translate

Regards,
Michael

Guillaume Luccisano

Oct 11, 2010, 12:23:49 PM10/11/10
to i18n-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

Right now, namespaces are not supported if I remember well.
Then, for the second type of route, yes I think this should works without any issue, you should translate the whole path like that '"services/:id/:name": 'services-lang/:id/:name''

Best,
Guillaume