Hystrix Annotation For Non Spring project

Mohan Ramu

Dec 11, 2018, 11:20:04 AM12/11/18
to HystrixOSS
Hi
I have a requirement to implement the Hystrix in existing application which is built using the Odata. Can any one please help me to provide steps. I dont want to go with the approach of non annotation based, because the cod effort will be more.

Sara

Dec 12, 2018, 11:14:57 PM12/12/18
to HystrixOSS

You can use hystrix-javanica library which offers hystrix command annotation very similar to what spring-boot offers. However, still you should add AOP to your project to interpret the annotation. The maven library is:

<dependency>
<groupId>com.netflix.hystrix</groupId>
<artifactId>hystrix-javanica</artifactId>
<version>1.5.18</version>
</dependency>

and this is a link to their GitHub project: