Configuring command execution hook for single command

Ibad Khan

Jul 24, 2018, 2:44:29 PM7/24/18
to HystrixOSS
I want to execute thread local cleanup logic for one of the annotated hystrix command.

Since command execution hook provides means to do so on thread start and complete, can I register that hook just for one command?

priyank doshi

Feb 14, 2020, 4:58:47 AM2/14/20
to HystrixOSS
I don't know if there is an out of the box support for this. However one way you can do is to add some identification in your command - i.e. some annotation or marker interface. Then in execution hook, you can perform specific operation for your command