How to get the fingerprint of a pdf

Derek Thomas

May 30, 2021, 2:49:57 AM5/30/21
to Hypothes.is Forum
Hello,
My workflow is to annotate zotero pdfs (and sometimes articles) and import them into obsidian.md. Im writing a script which will combine zotero info on my pdfs and hypothesis annotations to be used in obsidian and automatically converted into anki cards.

Im stuck as I am having a hard time iterating through my zotero library and linking the pdfs to hypothes.is. Zotero does not have a digital fingerprint. Is there a way with python I can get the digital fingerprint of a pdf?

Thanks, Derek​

Robert Knight

May 30, 2021, 4:09:10 AM5/30/21
to Derek Thomas, Hypothes.is Forum