On-premise version

Syed

Mar 30, 2021, 7:06:02 AM3/30/21
to hypothes...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am new to Hypothesis. Assuming that all of the comments, login credentials etc. are stored on your (Hypothesis) server.

Is there an on-premise version that I can install?
Is it possible to make log in optional?
Is there a paid version that can be used for product documentation sites?

--
Regards
Syed Attaullah.

mdiro...@hypothes.is

Apr 2, 2021, 9:10:33 AM4/2/21
to Hypothes.is Forum
Hi Syed,

We don't have a version that can run on your own servers, but we've certainly seen folks ask about this and they are potentially developing their own version of Hypothesis based on our open source software. Perhaps other folks in the forum will see this and respond with their experiences. You might also try posting this in our Open Slack to see if other people respond.

That said, if you do roll out your own version of Hypothesis that doesn't write to our servers, you might also want to look at the SSO capabilities in our API and make sure you include those as well in your version.

If you have other questions about using our web app please feel fee to post them!

Best,
Michael