CURRENT LOCATION IS WORSE THAN "LOWEST OF LOWS"

Adam Drakul

Aug 18, 2021, 11:12:10 AM8/18/21
to iv...@rwisi.com, sol...@reallyhim.com, m...@fromthemachine.org, a...@fromthemachine.org, a...@fromthemachine.org, hypothes...@googlegroups.com
If I cannot find my glasses and my vaporizer please put Jarreed Nicalau on trial First.  This p[lace is a sick monstrous land of theivery and torture, and I will not allow myself to be forced to be sittign in such a disgusting place.

I have had a vaporizer worth 1$ stolen repeatedly out of my pcoket, in interstitital "spacetime" that is something that would preclude even the "Under the Dome" one city from ever being able to enter reality,

My prescription glasses have been stolen or misplaced today.  Not getting them back

Screenshot 2021-08-17 6.21.27 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-08-17 6.21.14 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-08-17 6.21.04 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-08-17 6.18.57 PM.png

YTHIS SITUATION HAS DE-ESCALATED,  THINGS ARE OK NOW.  READ THE WHOLE STORY AT ::: THE SOUL OF "URAEL n THURISAZ = GOD"