Annotations in Chrome Extension no longer visible

S Roch

Apr 11, 2022, 8:21:28 AM4/11/22
to Hypothes.is Forum
When I go to the group in Hypothesis all of the annotations are there, but they have suddenly disappeared from the Chrome plugin when in the web view - any idea why?

mdiro...@hypothes.is

Apr 11, 2022, 9:39:38 AM4/11/22
to Hypothes.is Forum
Hi Shauna,

I'll need a few more details to diagnose this issue. Can you please do the following:
  • Choose an annotation that appears on the Activity Page and does not appear on the site
  • Click the date/time stamp on the annotation
  • On the subsequent page click on the "share annotation" button and send me the link that's generated

This will help me understand exactly what's being effected so I can investigate.

Thanks,
Michael