trouble with Google Drive PDFs in LMS version?

Aaron Cowan

Jul 6, 2021, 10:36:29 AM7/6/21
to Hypothes.is Forum

Wondering if anyone knows why I'm unable to use the "Select PDF from Google Drive" option in the LMS version (Brightspace/D2L) of Hypothesis?  I click the button, select my Google account, and then it just grays out and spins perpetually (screenshot below).  The URL option works just fine.Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 10.31.42 AM.png

mdiro...@hypothes.is

Jul 22, 2021, 8:29:36 AM7/22/21
to Hypothes.is Forum
Hi there,

Did anyone reach out to you and help you with this? I suspect there may be something incorrect in your installation of our app.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a support ticket here: https://web.hypothes.is/get-help/.

Best,
Michael