Export issues

AA AA

Mar 24, 2023, 10:36:23 PM3/24/23
to Hypothes.is Forum
The provided export service fails for large batches (or at least it does for me). Is it possible to have it export the oldest, then the next oldest, etc.? (Instead of say exporting some of the very oldest or very most recent each time.)

mdiro...@hypothes.is

Mar 27, 2023, 11:11:00 AM3/27/23
to Hypothes.is Forum
Hi there,

I'm not clear which export service you're talking about. I saw this conversation in our Open Slack; if that's also you it seems you're asking about https://jonudell.info/h/facet/, which is a 3rd party integration like these and is not supported by our team. That Slack link contains useful info, however, for using our API to export annotations.

If you're asking about a different export method please let me know and I'd be happy to try and help.

Best,
Michael