On behalf of the development community, I'm pleased to announce the
release of YCSB version 0.11.0.
* Support for ArangoDB. This is a new binding.
* Update to Apache Geode (incubating) to improve memory footprint.
* "couchbase" client deprecated in favor of "couchbase2".
* Capability to specify TTL for Couchbase2.
* Various Elasticsearch improvements.
* Kudu binding updated for version 0.9.0.
* Fix for issue with hdrhistogram+raw.
* Performance optimizations for BasicDB and RandomByteIterator.
Full release notes, including links to source and convenience binaries:https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB/releases/tag/0.11.0
This release covers changes since the beginning of July.