[Urgent] RangeServer failed to start

Hypertable user

Sep 23, 2016, 2:41:30 AM9/23/16
to Hypertable User
Hi all,

This morning I would like to change an option in my hypertable.cfg file. So I've stopped the cluster : ./ht cluster stop
changed my cfg with Hypertable.RangeServer.Range.RowSize.Unlimited = true.

Aferthat, I published my config ./ht cluster push_config
and start. ./ht cluster start

Unfortunately, one of the range sserver fails to start. After log checking, I see:

74611959 INFO htRangeServer : (/root/src/hypertable/src/cc/Hypertable/RangeServer/RangeServer.cc:539) log_dir=/hypertable/servers/rs2/log
1474611959 FATAL htRangeServer : HyperspaceTableCache (/root/src/hypertable/src/cc/Hypertable/RangeServer/HyperspaceTableCache.cc:49): Problem loading table schemas Hypertable::Exception: Hyperspace 'readdir_attr' error - HYPERSPACE Berkeley DB error

Please advise!
I could organize a remote session if needed.

Cheers