Blog Post: Why pointer_traits was introduced in C++11

Doug Judd

Sep 1, 2015, 1:55:39 PM9/1/15
to hypertable-user, hyperta...@googlegroups.com
I've started a personal blog that I plan to use to communicate, among other things, some of the things I've learned during the course of Hypertable development.  The first entry that I've created is Why pointer_traits was introduced in C++11.

In the future, I will announce these sorts of technical posts to the hypertable-dev mailing list only.  If you're interested in getting these announcements, please join that list.  I won't be posting the announcements to hypertable-user.

- Doug