Hypertable vs. HBase Performance Evaluation II

Doug Judd

Feb 7, 2012, 12:44:47 PM2/7/12
to hypertable-user, hyperta...@googlegroups.com, hypertable-announce
We've been working on an updated Hypertable vs. HBase Performance evaluation and have published the report on our website.  Please take a look when you get a chance:

A summary of this report can also be found in the following High Scalabiligy post:

- Doug

Doug Judd

Feb 7, 2012, 12:59:05 PM2/7/12
to hyperta...@googlegroups.com, hypertable-user, hypertable-announce
Thank you, Gordon, for all of your help!

- Doug

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:48 AM, Gordon <gpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good work guys ... this is much needed information ... thanks!
> --

Gordon Rios
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gordonrios