Hypertable Unveils New and Improved Secondary Indexes!

Doug Judd

Jul 10, 2014, 12:09:26 PM7/10/14
to hypertable-user, hyperta...@googlegroups.com, hypertable-announce

As part of our ongoing effort to make Hypertable useful for a wide range of applications, we've greatly improved our support for secondary indexing.  These improvements, introduced in the 0.9.8.0 release, enable much more powerful queries that access rows by means other than the primary key.  As part of this effort, we've changed the query language to allow for more expressive queries and have brought it more in-line with SQL ...

Hypertable Blog: New and Improved Secondary Indexes

--
Doug Judd
CEO, Hypertable Inc.

Doug Judd

Jul 15, 2014, 12:53:14 PM7/15/14
to hyperta...@googlegroups.com, hypertable-user
Thanks, David!  We do plan to add relational operators.  I will elaborate more on the user/dev mailing lists.

- Doug

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 7:32 PM, David <cwh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulation!
I see that the index supports exact match, prefix match and regular expression match,  but it seems not supporting relational operator, such as less or greater. I want to know when you plan to support relational operator?