Normalization of EDS spectra for comparison

dorai iyer

Nov 9, 2019, 10:22:09 AM11/9/19
to hyperspy-users
Hello,
I would like to normalize a set of spectra, for example , a set of si oxide peaks with respect to Si so that I can qualitatively show the variation in oxygen . Is there a way to do this in hyper spy easily?
Thanks

Thomas Aarholt

Nov 10, 2019, 7:00:19 AM11/10/19
to hyperspy-users
Hi Dorai,

I suggest you follow the EDS TEM demo up to the CL quantification part (in section 4) and then ask in the Gitter HyperSpy chat for specific questions regarding the type of normalisation you want :)

Best,
Thomas

Thomas M. Aarholt

Post Doc, University of Oslo